Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The House is Decorated

Well it is Wednesday and tomorrow is Christmas Eve....I love this time of year and I thought I'd take a little stroll tonight through the living room and rec room and share some shots of all of the Christmas decorations here in my home....

LOL, I don't really have a lot of painted things throughout the house all year but at Christmas all bets are off!!!!! It is such a fun season to paint for and none of it has to match or be the same style...it just has to be Christmas and it has to make me smile. I hope you enjoy the pictures and the short tour.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Georgia

OK, this post has been edited! I just wond the battle of wills with the new computer and managed to upload a proper video on YouTube. It is much better quality! Please enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP3r_0fuRsA

No comments:

Post a Comment