Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!!!

Hello Everyone!




It has been a while but I am back and my New Year's resolution is to keep this up more faithfully!




I was so lucky this weekend to drive down to Dave and Martha Jansen's and meet Heritage Team members from around the world. Yumiko was there from Japan and Veronique and Francois were there from France. I unfortunately missed Serina from Taiwan by only one day.




We had a fantastic time eating, designing and talking all weekend. Just getting to know eachother and learning to break the language barriers with smiles, teasing, jokes and dictionaries! LOL Food also helped ~ the universal leveller!




For dessert one night I made a Traditional English Triffle. I think Dave liked it!




No that isn't one serving, but some of us (guess who! LOL wished it was!)



We got quite a snowstorm while I was there. A blizzard actually! And I'm from Canada and know what those things look like....I arrived Friday night and there was no snow but on Sun. morning look what we awoke to:

It was soooo pretty but sheesh! What a lot of snow in a short time! So much in fact, that poor Paul and Cathy Seymour were unable to join us for the day on Saturday....they live 3 hours away and the roads were all closed. It was even so bad that they lost their internet connection for most of the day.

We have so many great things planned for 2010. I just can't wait! This team is incredible and I am so proud of everything we have done in 2009 ~ I really can't wait for the exciting ride that 2010 will bring us.

No comments:

Post a Comment