Sunday, May 3, 2009

More Seminar Stuff!

Well, we had a wonderful day today. We got a lot of painting done and had a fantastic BBQ. Martha also invited Paul and I to try a little of the new Heritage paint too! Wow!!!!!! It is sooooo AMAZING!!!! I wish I could sneak some home with me! I think Martha and Jessica might notice though and I do want to be invited back...Perhaps I could figure out a way to blame Paul???

I am very sorry everyone, it is late and I am exhausted! I'll post lots more pictures and stories tomorrow night. Tomorrow is our last painting day and I'll make sure the 'paparazzi' snaps lots of candid shots! Our class is so great, everyone is wonderful and the creative energy in the room is amazing. I do take requests and will answer any questions about the studio and will take close up shots of anything you'd all like to see, just leave a comment and I'll do my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment